The Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce has been a strong, well-respected part of this community in some form since 1906. Chamber membership tells local consumers that your business or organization is here to be part of this community.
Research has found that Chamber membership is an effective business strategy. If a consumer knows that a business is a member of its local chamber, that business enjoys a:
And that’s a powerful message!
49% increase in consumer favorability rating;
73% increase in consumer awareness;
68% increase in local reputation;
80% increase in the likelihood that consumers will; patronize the business in the future.
The Chamber has various marketing avenues and ways for you to promote your business, all of which are complimentary or inexpensive for Chamber members:
- Informative Lunch & Learn opportunities
- Leadership training opportunities
- Young Professionals membership
- Cost effective digital media advertising opportunities >
- Community reader boards (free)
- Promotion by Executive Director on 3 local radio stations (free)
- Location expansion, milestone, new business & relocating Ribbon Cutting celebrations (free)
- Social media promotion of your business and its online presence (free)
- Community calendar > on Chamber website (free)
- Various event sponsorships throughout the year (price varies)
- Printed labels of membership for direct mailing ($10)
- Digital membership list for direct mailing ($50)
Each of these avenues will assist your business in its efforts to raise consumer awareness, support the community, and market its brand. To take advantage of any of these services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our new members even get some exclusive benefits:
- Dedicated Facebook post tagging business and linking to organization’s website
- Featured in monthly full page Dickinson Press Chamber Connection ad