The Executive Director is employed by the Board of Directors. Under the direction of the Board of Directors, this position is responsible for the leadership, development, oversight and expansion of all chamber activities. This position manages two staff members and serves as the primary mouthpiece for this Chamber.
- At least 8 years of experience in a position of responsibility with a chamber of commerce, nonprofit, similar civic organization, or business;
- Bachelor’s degree in a professional discipline relevant to providing executive leadership for an organization of this type from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience;
- Experience in strategic planning, budgeting and volunteer management;
- Exemplary written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- $50,000 – $65,000
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Simple IRA with up to 3% match
Be Bold. Apply.
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the following address by Wednesday, November 22nd at 4 PM:
Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce
PO Box C
Dickinson, ND 58602
Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 22, 2017. Apply early; résumés may be reviewed upon receipt.
About the Company
The Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit organization committed to providing leadership to promote a progressive business environment in Dickinson, North Dakota. We work tirelessly to provide opportunities for business and community to work together in order to make Dickinson and Southwest North Dakota the most attractive place to live, work and conduct business.